Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas eve

Christmas eve was a total party for everyone (sorry that I have no pictures, I forgot my camera). We went to my dad's sister's house and almost everyone was there. There were my cousins Rickey, Bobby, and Nickey, my aunt MerleA, my uncle Rick, my mom dad and brother, and me. Later we had one of the biggest dinners I had ever had. In the begining we had huge bowls of pasta with sauce and cheese, then we brought out the seafood. There was calamari and fish and our uncle's hot sauce, bread, some other kind of calamari and some other kind of fish. Later we then had dessert which included home-made cookies and mini chocolate doughnuts. After desert we all opend presents. There was a round of OH MY GODs from Rickey Bobby and Nickey after they un-wrapped the VRocker sterio and gameing chairs. When I opend my present I was happy too because I got the game Bad Company I had been dieing for! My brother also got the Indiana Jones lego he had been dieing for. I was a verry merry Christmas.........eve!

No comments: